Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fading Heart

My whole life is but a night
Waiting for a new dawn to arrive
Runnig and rushing for the things unknown
Expressing the gloom which was never ever shown

May be i cud question my fate
Of why good things come so late
Of all the darkness my life face
Of all the tears my eyes shred

There are times when i feel so down
Sometimes I do act like clown
Laughing away my life so long
With painted face I sing a song

Inside is a storm, i know no rest
The pain swirls inside my breast
It has no one but a fading heart
Striving to blink with efforts so hard

If only someone heard me cry
If only my seasons were not all dry
If only someone felt my pain
If only I cud have some gain

If only the autumn had not come
If only my sorrows were all done
If only I was on my shore
If only I cud breathe a bit more...