Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Horizon - Not met


Thinking of MY HORIZON I started this sweet journey...
Soothing and calm were the waves which carried
With them the nectar of life
Rising and falling and rising..
What a splendid start...!!!

Glancing my past from this gloomy corner
I can see the meandering ways of life
With storm that swirled the thoughts within
Exhausted by thrusting infinite deserts beneath..
My heart broods over my painful days...

Encountered miseries and worries too
Walked a long way hand in hand
On the endless sandy path
The specs of which..
Still bring water to my droughty eyes...

Met many mirages on the way
Each lighting a new flame
And when i approached with a parched heart
They burnt the canvas which..
Guided my own sail...

With happiness effacing from my life
I see my joys envying my grieves
With only a void left around
I hear the echos shout..
Wearing away my shatterd self...

I still think of MY HORIZON...
Turbulent and wild are the waves which carry
With them the burden of life
Falling and falling and never rising..
What a horrific END...!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww!!! I never knew you missed me so much (Ever wondered what "kshitiz" means) ..... hahahaha