Thursday, September 13, 2007

When the nights are blue...

Over the mountains, across the lands
I want your hands holding my hands.
Keeping away the distances and filling up the holes
I want the merging of our souls.
Being far you may not realize
But I want you to look into my eyes
And feel the life which I feel
With the same romantic zeal.

Bewildered, my Dear, with your enchantment
I experience between us a magical attachment
You pull me up with the strings of Love
I fly to you on the wings of Dove.
I remember the beautiful nights we spend
With the flows which ceased to end
I remember you spreading your nectar around
The taste of which was never ever found.

Seduced by the aroma of your presence
I often get lost in your elegance
The bridges I mend for you to ride
In the same attire and stride….
When the first time we met
When all our emotions were wet
Followed by the motions so strong
I want them all to long and long.

Hearing your voice in the chirps of birds
Feeling your smell in the pinky buds,
I stand on the same shore and wait for you,
Come, My Knight, when the nights are Blue….

Come, My Knight, when the nights are Blue.

2 comments:

Piyush Mani said...

its simply superb , grt emotions ..

SACHIN PATHADE said...

very nice.. too good!